TRAINING PROGRAMME ON”CHILD PROTECTION LAWS”LCHR Guwahati
On 3rd and 4th June 2022, a residential training programme on “Child Protection Laws” was organized by Legal Cell for Human Rights (LCHR) under the support of ‘Kindermissionswerk’ at Christashram – Mancotta, Dibrugarh for the Instructors of Supplementary Education Centre’s of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Golaghat district zones.
A number of 21 participants including the LCHR staff participated in the training programme. They were trained on the following topics –
- “The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act 2012”,
- “Ending of Child Marriage and Adolescent Empowerment”,
- “The Important Features – Constitution of India”,
- “Protecting Children from Violence, Abuse and Exploitation”, and
- “The Plantation Labour Act 1951”.
The resource persons for the training programme were-
- Adv. Suman Indwar;
- Mr. Gyandeep Topno; and
- Mr. Albert Kerketta.