TRAINING PROGRAMME ON ‘WOMEN RIGHTS’LCHR Guwahati
On 10th September 2022, Legal Cell for Human Rights (LCHR) – Guwahati, organized training programme on ‘Women Rights’ at Dhalaibil, Sonitpur – Assam.
A total of 78 participants participated in the training programme. They were trained on the following topics –
- ‘Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005’,
- ‘Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009’,
- ‘The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace(Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013’,
- ‘The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act,2006’, and
- ‘Schemes for Pregnant Women’.
The resource persons were –
- Adv. Debasmita Ghosh
- Ms. Mousumi Kalita
- Adv. Sunil Chakma