TRAINIG PROGRAMME ON ‘CHILD RIGHTS’LCHR Guwahati
Residential training programme on ‘Child Rights’ was organized by Legal Cell for Human Rights (LCHR) on 6th & 7th December 2022 and 9th & 10th December 2022 at Pastoral Centre, Tezpur and Christashram, Mancotta – Dibrugarh respectively for the Instructors of Supplementary Education Centre’s of Udalguri, Nagaon, Biswanath, North – Lakhimpur, Golaghat, Tinsukia and Dibrugarh district zones under the support of ‘Kindermissionswerk’.
A total of 61 participants including the LCHR Staff and District Coordinators participated in the training programme. The participants were trained on the following topics –
- ‘Role of Child Parliament and Action Plan’,
- ‘Village Vigilant Committee and its Role’,
- ‘Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015’,
- ‘Success Story Writing’,
- ‘First Information Report (FIR)’,
- ‘Focus Group Discussion’, and
- ‘Action Plans for the Upcoming Activities’.
Adv. Suman Indwar, Mr. Gyandeep Topno, Mr. Albert Kerketta, Mr. Rinku Parida and Mr. Shiblal Panika were the resource persons of the training programme.